Supporting our construction and farm equipment dealerships are the individuals housed at our Shared Resource Center (SRC). Located in West Fargo, ND, our SRC is home to departments such as: Human Resources, Marketing, Operations, Training, Internal Audit, Accounting, Payroll/Commissions, Recruiting and more! We are continually seeking talented and driven individuals to join these valuable teams in their efforts to provide best-in-class customer solutions.
- Eligibility: Interested individuals should be pursuing a degree in a related field. Available internships include Marketing, Operations, and Accounting/Internal Audit.
- Location & Time frame: Internships are awarded as paid, part-time employment for 40 hours per week, over the summer months (May-August) at our Business Operations Office in West Fargo, ND. Internships include a structured on-boarding experience, with development guides and scheduled two-way feedback throughout the summer. Many interns receive offers for continued employment at the conclusion of their internship.
Accounting and Internal Audit program applications open the second week in September and close on the last Friday in September.
Digital Marketing program application is open September 1st and closes October 31st.
Operations program application is open September 1st and closes October 31st.
Human Resources program application is open September 1st and closes October 31st.
Information Technology (IT) program application is open September 1st and closes October 31st.
- Outcomes: Mentorship, training and project-based learning are the framework of all Titan Machinery internship programs. Selected interns will build upon their classroom studies and apply their knowledge and skills in a real-world, professional setting.
- Ready to Apply: Interested intern candidates should review the job description attached to each program posting, include a cover letter as an additional document and check their emails consistently as email is our main form of communication. Click here to apply!
- Questions: If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact our Talent Team by email or by phone at 701-356-0130.
TITAN MACHINERY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
Titan Machinery is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: Women, Minorities, the Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES:
If you are interested in viewing Titan Machinery's Affirmative Action Plans or have any questions, please contact the Equal Employment Opportunity Officer:
Jason Anderson, Vice President of Human Resources
644 East Beaton Drive, West Fargo, ND, 58078
When making your request, please indicate if you are unable to visit the location listed above, and we will make arrangements for you to view the plans at an alternative location.