PROVIDING YOU WITH THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO MAINTAIN, DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR YOUR CNHi EQUIPMENT THE WAY YOU WANT
Titan Machinery is fully committed to providing customers with the parts, tools, and know-how to safely and responsibly diagnose, maintain and repair their CNHi equipment. In addition to providing a full suite of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) CNHi parts, remanufactured parts and alternative value-line parts, we also provide further resources that are designed to help support customers who are comfortable doing their own equipment repair and maintenance:
- Service & Repair Manuals - hard copies of operators manuals, installation instructions, and service/repair manuals are available to purchase through your local Titan Machinery location or can be ordered through the CNHi Document Management Center by logging in to My CNHi Store, clicking on the appropriate CNHi brand (Case IH, Case Construction, New Holland Ag or New Holland CE) and then clicking on "Equipment Manuals" at the bottom of the page.
- Diagnostic or Repair Tools - specialized tools may be required or recommended for certain repairs. These tools are referenced in the Service & Repair manuals by part number and can be purchased through the parts department at
your local Titan Machinery location. Or you can click the link below to use our convenient online parts request form to request a quote for the tools you need.
- Customer Electronic Service Tool (EST), Adapters and Software Subscriptions - Titan Machinery offers our customers the full array of customer Electronic Service Tools (ESTs) and supporting adapters and software subscriptions for all
four of the CNHi product lines that we represent: Case IH, Case Construction, New Holland Ag and New Holland Construction. The customer EST provides the following equipment information and diagnostic functionality:
- Controller status/version retrieval
- Parameter monitoring
- Fault code retrieval and clearing
- Fault code descriptions and repair processes
- Electronic version of service manuals
- Electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Disassembly and reassembly instruction
Different EST packages are available based on the number of users and/or the number of machines in your fleet. Click the button below that fits your needs:
- How-To Videos - We've put together a library of video content covering basic machine maintenance and settings information for some of the most popular equipment categories that we sell. Click below to access existing content produced by
some of our top equipment service technicians and Precision specialists:
We will continue to add more "How-To" videos to our online library and look forward to holding more in-person customer product-support seminars at our dealerships when restrictions on gatherings ease in the future. As always, our team of certified service techs stand ready to provide whatever equipment support and repair services that are needed to keep your equipment working. It is always our goal to provide customers with the after-sales parts and service support they need to get the most out of the equipment in their fleet.