Business of Sales Internship
Mentorship, training and project-based learning are the framework of Titan Machinery’s internship programs. Located at the dealership level, selected Business of Sales interns will be exposed to all areas of sales and how sales solutions meet our customers’ needs. Moving throughout our dealerships, interns will become a valued member of our team and have the opportunity to guide their experience to assist in personal and professional growth.
- Eligibility: Applicants should have at least 4 semesters of progress towards a Bachelor's Degree, with a current emphasis in Agriculture, Business, Sales, Marketing or a related field.
- Locations & Time frame: Internships are awarded as paid, part-time employment for 40 hours per week, over the summer months (May-August) within one of our dealerships. Internships include a structured on-boarding experience, with development guides and scheduled two-way feedback throughout the summer. Many interns receive offers for continued employment at the conclusion of their internship. To view all Titan Machinery locations, click here.
- Outcome: Interns will develop a working knowledge of the Titan Machinery equipment, parts, service and rental sales processes. The acquisition of equipment product knowledge, identifying key customer relationship building skills and the opportunity to develop an individualized outcome make this internship program a unique and highly educational experience.
- Priority Deadline: All applications submitted prior to November 30th will be reviewed and considered for available internship spots. Students who submit an application after the priority deadline will be considered for any remaining internship spots.
- Ready to Apply: Interested intern candidates should review the job description attached to the program posting, include a cover letter as an additional document and check their emails consistently as email is our main form of communication. Click here to apply!
- Questions: If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact our Talent Team by email or by phone at 701-356-0130.
TITAN MACHINERY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
Titan Machinery is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: Women, Minorities, the Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES:
If you are interested in viewing Titan Machinery's Affirmative Action Plans or have any questions, please contact the Equal Employment Opportunity Officer:
Jason Anderson, Vice President of Human Resources
644 East Beaton Drive, West Fargo, ND, 58078
When making your request, please indicate if you are unable to visit the location listed above, and we will make arrangements for you to view the plans at an alternative location.