Titan EDGE Program
Career exploration, mentorship and real-world professional experience provides students the EDGE for success. Titan EDGE students will experience personal and professional growth, and will learn about all the careers available in an equipment dealership.
- Eligibility: Applicants must be entering or currently enrolled in their junior or senior year of high school OR completing their GED. Individuals that have completed high school or their GED are ineligible and are encouraged to explore our sponsorship and internship programs.
- Locations and Time Frame: Titan EDGE students will work part-time at one of Titan Machinery's dealerships for a minimum of 12 weeks. EDGE students will work a minimum of 4 hours per week and a maximum of 15 hours per week, based on the schedule set with the dealership Service Manager.
- Outcome: Titan EDGE students will identify career opportunities in an equipment dealership. They will also develop professional skills, learn to recognize their individual strengths, and clarify their educational goals.
- Application Deadline: Titan Machinery is continually seeking to connect students with these opportunities, and accepts applications for the EDGE program throughout the year.
- Questions: If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact our Talent Team by email at [email protected] or by phone at 701-356-0130.
TITAN MACHINERY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
Titan Machinery is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: Women, Minorities, the Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES:
If you are interested in viewing Titan Machinery's Affirmative Action Plans or have any questions, please contact the Equal Employment Opportunity Officer:
Jason Anderson, Vice President of Human Resources
644 East Beaton Drive, West Fargo, ND, 58078
When making your request, please indicate if you are unable to visit the location listed above, and we will make arrangements for you to view the plans at an alternative location.